In this episode Stuart Armstrong chats with co host Nick Levett about the challenges of being a coach and managing the behaviour of parents.
In the cast they cover a lot of material including:
– Using humour as a tool to manage behaviour
– A neat way to get the kids to provide the feedback to the parents
– How to use the induction meeting to set expectations
– How a supermarket can be your best tool
– A nifty way to get the parents to manage their own behaviour
Please click on the link below to listen to the podcast: