In this episode CEO Gordon MacLelland joins Rob Anderson for a fantastic conversation as part of ‘The Athletic Evolution Podcast.’
- His own conflicting emotions as a sport parent early in his son’s life.
- Making information accessible and applicable for sport parents.
- No one trains coaches to engage with parents.
- Why parents should inform themselves on child development.
- Parental doubts and the fear of missing out (FOMO).
- The dual roles of a Parent who is also Coaching.
- Managing the Coach/Parent relationship.
Have you checked out our exclusive 'Members Area’. ?' Over 300 blogs, videos, infographics and resources to support organisations, coaches and parents.
A lot of this material has never been made available to parents and coaches before unless they are playing at elite level or playing professionally in the world of sport.
Sign up and become a member today, we look forward to welcoming you into the WWPIS community.