During the conversation they discuss amongst other things:
- The importance of protecting family time
- Life in lockdown and the cancellation of the Olympics
- Ensuring our children try a variety of sports at a younger age
- Preparing yourself for your role and the amount of support you will need to give
- Using the sporting journey to equip your children with a wide range of life skills
- A difficult three years (including plenty of tears) and how they got through it
- Being prepared to adjust your parental support at different stages of the journey
- The importance of support from the wider family network
Have you checked out our exclusive 'Members Area’. ?' Over 300 blogs, videos, infographics and resources to support organisations, coaches and parents.
A lot of this material has never been made available to parents and coaches before unless they are playing at elite level or playing professionally in the world of sport.
Sign up and become a member today, we look forward to welcoming you into the WWPIS community.